Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Natural Rancher

Hello all,
   My name is Celeste. I live on a ranch in Texas. I am a stay at home mom with two young children. My son is 2 and my Daughter is about to be 8 months. I believe in living life the natural way. As many of my friends say I am a breastfeeding, sling wearing, cloth diapering, nature loving hippie. Even though I am not really old enough to be a hippie at 23. I just want to take care of myself and my children and teach them healthy ways to live because I want them to live long lives. I will be doing research on many things from what you eat to what you wash your clothes in. I will also post cloth diaper reviews on my blog whenever I recieve fluff in the mail. I will also post thoughts of the day and weekly steps to changing to an all natural life. Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment