Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunbaby Diaper Review

Hello Y'all,
      I am reviewing Sunbaby pocket cloth diapers. I bought two of these diapers off of EBay because I was unhappy with my Shinies pocket clothes that I had been using. This diaper has snaps and does not come in hook and loop(Velcro). I actually love that fact because I believe that the hook and loop wears out much quicker than the snaps. This is a one size diaper that should fit from about 10 pounds to potty training but the funny thing is they offer two sizes of one size diapers. Size 1 is for smaller skinnier babies and size 2 is for chunky babies. I have two of these diapers currently and I am going to order more from the Sunbaby website. I will post a link below so you can go right to the sight. The diapers I have are size 1 and my daughter weighs just over 18 pounds. I have her on the medium snap for the size and she has a very small waist so she is on the smallest waist snaps. I love my prints I have the pink butterfly and the brown and pink flower.
      First I want to say that this diaper is very inexpensive. They cost about 7 dollars a piece on the website but the pricing depends on the quantity that you order. They offer three different inserts first is just a microfiber which is 3 layers. This is what I have and I think that are extremely absorbent. A blended insert that has 2 outer layers of bamboo which is very absorbent and 2 inner layers that are microfiber. Then they offer just a 3 layer bamboo insert. I would suggest that you have some of these just to stuff in your diapers for over night.
      I have never ever had any problems with these diapers leaking of falling apart like I have with some other brands that I ordered off of EBay. I would suggest this diaper to anyone. I love the construction and the quality but most of all I love the price.

So with that I will bid you happy cloth diapering.


Celeste


http://sunbabydiapers.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment